Relocating to another city? You must have piled up several things that have to be shifted and along with other household items; you have major challenge to relocate your car as well. Normally all the car owners are a bit too much attached with their vehicles and they will not certainly want to have even a small scratch on their car while relocating it.
One thing that is to be ensured while relocating the car is that the vehicle is relocated safely and without any damage. Are you aware of various methods of moving your car from one city to another? Here are simple ways of car transportation in India.
1. Self Drive: This is most famous method of car transportation. Those who prefer to enjoy long drive will opt for this mode provided the distance between two cities is short enough to drive. It is one of the most adventurous and sometimes unsafe
modes of car transportation. Though it enjoyed by many car lovers, but still time consuming and at times may prove to be costly, in case you meet with an accident and your car gets damaged.
2. Trucks: The trucks that ply on the highways for cargo are regular carriers of cars and bikes. Based on the size of your car, trucks can be used to shift the vehicle within the country. Small cars like Maruti, Nano, I10 and Alto can be easily relocated to another city. This is the cheapest method of car relocation, but here your vehicle is not safe; as the car is in open and under the threat of environmental conditions.
3. Open trailers: Trailers are the large trucks that have the capacity to carry multiple vehicles at the same time. These are open from the top and the vehicles get parked on them. These are most preferred and used mode of car transportation in India as most small cars and sedans are transported together. Though cost of this mode of shifting your car is moderate, it offers service that is much safer than the trucks. Also, safe and secure shifting service is available online with the most innovative technology which guarantees safe video ident online.
4. Enclosed trailers: These are safest mode of car transportation in India. All the luxury car and SUV relocation is done via enclosed carriers. The carriers are enclosed from all the sides and the car is parked. This way the car is not exposed to any dust, rain or snow. Your vehicle gets all round protection. Also the car is protected from any kind of theft.
5. Container truck: Another mode of car relocation is via container truck; which is usually designed to carry few cars to transport from one location to another. There are very few chances of damage and safe mode as it comes with clamp and chain to tie car wheel, so that the chances of damage to the vehicle is minimum.
6. Arrange experienced Movers and Packers: This is one mode, which is stress free and safe. Hire experienced packers and movers; who will make all the arrangements of shifting your car to the new destination. There are many packers who pick the car from your home and bear the entire responsibility of shifting it to the new place.